Saturday, November 24, 2012

"Who? And WHAT? Are You??"

What a rude question. Geez. All I wanted was a spot on the giant interweb like everyone else. Assimilate or die!

At any rate, pleased to meet you. I'm Jules, the Sassy Polish Girl. I thought I would blog because I have much the share with the world...yeah yeah yeah you don't believe this, right? So let's get down to business here:

I am many things to many people. More on that in a second. What's important to know is that I am a foodie through and through. I love to combine foods and make new foods out of it. I feel accomplished when I used my cast iron dutch oven. Weird? You bet.

So this "blaaahg" is basically about my adventures with cooking, inside and out. Enjoy the madness, because if you're reading this, you're already on the bus. There's no refunds, so you're beat.

Love,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment