Saturday, November 24, 2012

10 Second Interview with: The Sassy Polish Girl

Q: Do you cook?
A: Yes. I am a Cooking Instructor. Have been since 2008.

Q: Where do you teach?
A: For community adult schools, and I occasionally show up at peoples' houses (don't worry-they invited me! Um...kind of). Check the schools out. Some of the coolest people I have ever met (bith running the school and the folks who took my classes!)

Community School of New Hope Solebury: www.csnhs.org
Cheltenham Township Adult School:  www.cheltenhamtownshipadultschool.org

Q.: Are you really Polish?
A: Tak.

Q: Do you speak Polish?
A: Nie.

Q: What do you do during the day?
A: I earn a living caring about people.

Q: What else do you do in your spare time?
A: Take pictures of my cats sleeping. I run. Not from people. Just cause I like it. Would you believe I cook? And belly dancing. Lots of it. Ever hear of The Cavalcade of Fancy Ladies? Don't worry, you will.

Q: Ever been to Mars?
A: It's where I'm from.

Q: A train from Chicago takes off at 12:50 pm on a Tuesday. Using the time space continuum and at a speed of 68.8 miles per hour, what time will it arrive in Bangkok?
A: Oookay. The interview is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment